The IMX-PRO Streamer is comprised of 4 purpose driven tapers made to meet the performance demands of modern streamer fishing. Sourced from scratch, actions for the series are tuned for meat-chucking mayhem, making presenting triple articulated patterns on heavy sinking lines a breeze. Multi-Taper Design eliminates potential shear points for max durability and cuts mega weight. Available in line weights 7 + 8, in both 4-piece and 1-piece configurations.
CONDUIT CORE TECHNOLOGY
IMX-PRO is light in the right spots. Traditionally, as the blank diameter increased, so did the total amount of material. This was the only way to ensure strength and durability in the bottom half of the rod. Conduit Core technology replaces excess wraps of graphite with a proprietary material of similar strength that’s lighter in weight, balances better, and boosts energy transfer through the blank. This improves efficiency and reduces fatigue in fishing situations that require the animation of chunky flies, popping, chugging, mending, and other repetitive movements.
- High-modulus graphite construction
- Balanced swing weight + incredible durability
- Multi-Taper Design reinforces potential stress points within the blank while reducing unnecessary graphite material
- Chrome single-foot guides
- Chrome stripper guides
- Full wells premium grade cork grip
- Custom aluminum reel seat with fighting butt
- IMX-PRO Streamer: Tube and cloth rod bag
- IMX PRO-1 Streamer: Cloth rod bag
- Handcrafted in Woodland, Washington